Studio 9294, a part of The Number Group, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
**2. Information We May Collect From You**
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information you give us: This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our website, hire our venue, and when you report a problem with our site or our services.
– Technical information: This includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
**3. How We Use the Information**
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
**4. Disclosure of Your Information**
How your information may be shared:
– Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
– If Studio 9294 or The Number Group is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Studio 9294, The Number Group, our customers, or others.
**5. Where We Store Your Personal Data**
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
**6. Your Rights**
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can opt out and unsubscribe using the links on all non-enquiry specific 1 to 1 emails with our team members.